By accepting this Award from the Napier Initiative at Pilgrim Place, I agree to the following:
1. Participate fully in the Napier Celebration.
2. Implement my Napier project as outlined in my proposal.
3. Submit a progress report mid-way through my Napier project.
4. Submit a final report within thirty days of completion of project, describing the activities carried out and the nature of the partnerships involved, and evaluating the extent to which I reached the goals I had established for the project.
5. Make a public presentation (or remotely if circumstances require) in Claremont after completion of the project, describing the work carried out. I will give Napier Initiative at least two weeks notice of my plan to come to Claremont in order to make necessary arrangements for the presentation.
6. Help, as I am able, in the further development of the Napier Celebration process (e.g., participating in future Napier Celebration Days).
7. Agree to be publicly profiled as a Napier Fellow in future Napier publications and on the Napier website.
8. Awardee shall indemnify and hold harmless Pilgrim Place and the Napier Initiative and each of their officers, partners, employees or agents from and against any and all demands, debts, liens, claims, loss, damage, liability, costs, expenses, judgments, or obligations, actions or cause of actions, including the payment of reasonable attorneys' fees and costs for or in connection with injury or damage (including, but not limited to, death) to any person or property resulting from or in any way connected with the performance of or failure to perform obligations hereunder by Awardee in the course of the project.
I understand that disbursement of the first half of the Award stipend will be made at the time of the Claremont Colleges graduation exercises, and the second half upon receipt of the first progress report (#3 above).
Awardees will receive an official Acceptance Agreement following the Napier Celebration.